Canon EOS 1300D/Rebel T6 Kit with 18-55 IS II and EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens Digital SLR Camera - Black
This item ships exclusively to the following countries: USA, Canada. Please contact us via email for a price estimate if you live outside of these countries.
Canon EOS 1300D Kit with 18-55 IS II and EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens Digital SLR Camera - Black
Comprising a versatile set of imaging capabilities along with support for a connected workflow, the EOS Rebel T6 from Canon is a compact, sleek DSLR featuring an 18MP APS-C CMOS sensor and a DIGIC 4+ image processor. Combined, these two technologies avail rich image quality with reduced noise, along with a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-6400 that can be further expanded to ISO 12800 to suit working in low and difficult lighting conditions. The sensor and processor also enable the ability to shoot continuously at 3 fps for photographing moving subjects, as well as recording Full HD 1080p/30 video. Benefitting shooting with the optical viewfinder, a 9-point AF system incorporates a single center cross-type AF point for increased accuracy and focusing speed, and a contrast-detection focusing system offers refined autofocus precision for shooting movies or working in live view. The rear 3.0" 920k-dot LCD offers a bright, clear image for playback and review, and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC also offers the ability to wirelessly share imagery from your camera to a linked mobile device for instant online sharing.
Included with the camera body is the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II lens, which provides a 28.8-88mm equivalent focal length range that covers wide-angle to short telephoto perspectives. One aspherical element is featured in the optical design, to control spherical aberrations and contribute to higher clarity, and an Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Extending the combined zoom range even further, the EF 75-300 f/4-5.6 III lens is also included, which offers an equivalent focal length range of 120-480mm. Well-suited to use with distant subjects, this lens utilizes a DC autofocus motor to acquire precise focus while the telephoto perspective is especially useful for visually compressing the space between subjects and producing a shallow depth of field.
- 18MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
- At the heart of the Rebel T6 is an apt 18MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4+ image processor, which combine to provide both speed throughout the camera system as well as notable image quality. Up to 3 fps shooting is possible to suit photographing moving subjects, for unlimited JPEGs in a burst or up to 6 consecutive raw frames, and Full HD 1080p video at 30 fps can also be recorded. For working in a variety of lighting conditions, the sensitivity range of ISO 100-6400 can be further expanded to ISO 12800 to benefit photographing in low-light situations.
- 9-Point AF System
- A 9-point phase-detection autofocus system incorporates a single cross-type point to lend a high degree of focusing accuracy in mixed and low-contrast lighting conditions. This focusing system also utilizes an AI Servo AF mechanism for faster tracking and more accurate results.
- Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- A large 3.0" 920k-dot LCD monitor serves as a bright means for live view shooting and image playback.
- An optical pentamirror viewfinder presents a bright, clear view of the scene when shooting stills and is ideal for quick-paced subject tracking and working in bright conditions.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC permits pairing the DSLR with a smartphone or tablet for wirelessly sharing photos and movies for instant online posting. This connectivity is also compatible with the optional Canon Connect Station CS100 storage device.
- Wi-Fi connectivity also enables wireless remote control over the camera from linked mobile devices using the Camera Connect app.
- Compatible with the full lineup of Canon EF and EF-S-mount lenses.
- Other Camera Features
- Scene Intelligent Auto mode intelligently selects the appropriate camera settings based on recognized scene types for accurate exposures.
- A Feature Guide helps to familiarize one with the various camera features and displays short descriptions of shooting modes, settings, and effects for easy operation.
- Basic+ and Creative Auto modes simplify the process of achieving certain creative looks.
- Creative Filters allow you to refine the look of imagery in-camera, and include Toy Camera, Fisheye, and Miniature Effect, among others.
- Video Snapshot lets you capture short 2, 4, or 8-second video clips then automatically compile them into a single video file for playback similar to a highlight reel.
- Auto White Balance features a 'white priority' setting to maintain accurate color rendering and adjust for warmer tones when photographing in tungsten-lit conditions.
- Picture Style: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, and User Defined 1-3.
- Basic Zone exposure control settings: Scene Intelligent Auto, Flash Off, Creative Auto, Portrait, Landscape, Close-Up, Sports, Food, and Night Portrait.
- Language support: English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Romanian, Ukraine, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Japanese
Warranty, Item Condition and Damaged on Arrival Product Returns
The condition of this item is new.
This product comes with a 24 month warranty for most products; with the exceptions being a 12 month warranty for waterproof cameras, action cameras, instant cameras, camera light meters, camera flashes, mobile phones, tablet pcs, computers, smartwatches, fitness watches, fashion watches, RC toys, audio items, music equipment, game consoles, gaming keyboards, PS4s, car camcorders, memory cards, home appliances, personal care items, external hard, drives, computer accessories; a 6 month warranty for waterproof cases, camera lens filters, flash remotes; a 3 month warranty for RC toy batteries; and a 1 month warranty for camera accessories, mobile and tablet accessories, computer accessories, games, gaming controllers, audio cables, card readers and rechargeable batteries., which is honored by the manufacturer. You may wish to increase your warranty period for additional peace of mind by purchasing one of our Mack Warranties, or if it is one of the few not stocked by us you can purchase that particular warranty directly from Mack.
If your product arrives damaged or defective you must return it to us. The period for notifying Cameraverse that this product is damaged or defective and needs to be returned, is SEVEN DAYS from when the item is delivered to you. The notification MUST be done in writing through sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and MUST include ALL of the required information clearly laid out in our RETURNS POLICY. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept any returns of damaged or defective products if ALL of this information is not sent to us within this time period. Please be sure that you receive and check your items yourself or if someone else is receiving your goods for you then it is important that they check the order within this time period. DOA items must arrive at the warehouse specified in the given shipping address within 12 days of receiving the authorization code for the return. Customers can also change their minds and return a product despite it being in good working condition provided that we are notified within 7 days and the item arrives at the given shipping address within 12 days of the customer receiving authorization for the return. For change of mind items a restocking fee of 20% of item value will be charged, up to a maximum of $60. Change of mind items are refunded with store credit, though for most items a cash refund can also be requested, for which we charge a flat rate administrative fee of $20.