Canon EFS 60mm f2.8 Macro USM Lenses
This item ships exclusively to the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Finland, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Greece, Portugal, Slovenia, Denmark, Hungary, Austria, Luxembourg,South Africa. Please contact us via email for a price estimate if you live outside of these countries.
Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lenses
The EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens from Canon is a telephoto prime lens and the first true macro lens of their EF-S series, made specifically for "APS-C" format Canon SLR cameras. It produces 1:1 magnification for extremely detailed close-up images and with a 35mm focal length equivalence of 96mm, it is also ideal for medium telephoto applications including portraiture. Its maximum aperture of f/2.8 is effective in low light and offers shallow depth of field control.
Autofocus is achieved with Canon's very best ring-type ultrasonic (USM) motor, which is fast and silent and allows you to manually override the focus at any time without switching the camera's focus mode settings. The field of focus is flat, important in macro work, and the aperture diaphragm is circular to allow more natural background highlights.
An internal focusing system prevents the lens' extension while focusing and a three-group floating element lens design results in excellent delineation at all focusing distances from life size macro to infinity. Canon's Super Spectra lens coatings suppress ghosting and flare and an optional lens hood (ET-67B) further reduces the incidence of flare.
- A 1:1 magnification macro short telephoto lens for APS-C type, EF-S compatible Canon SLR cameras. Its 35mm focal length equivalence is 96mm.
- Ultrasonic ring-type autofocus motor (USM) provides fast, smooth and silent autofocus action.
- Full-time manual focus override enables precise manual focus at any time, even in AF mode. This is particularly useful when shooting macro for final critical focus.
- Internal focus system does not extend lens barrel during focus and a three-element floating optical system results in excellent delineation at all focal lengths.
- A minimum focus distance of 7.8" (20cm).
- A truly circular aperture diaphragm for natural highlights and pleasing out-of-focus background.
- Accepts both MR-14EX Macro Ring Lite and MT-24EX Macro Twin Lite.
- Super Spectra special lens coatings minimize reflections, ghosting and flare.
Warranty, Item Condition and Damaged on Arrival Product Returns
The condition of this item is new.
This product comes with a No Warranty, which is honored by the manufacturer. You may wish to increase your warranty period for additional peace of mind by purchasing one of our Mack Warranties, or if it is one of the few not stocked by us you can purchase that particular warranty directly from Mack.
If your product arrives damaged or defective you must return it to us. The period for notifying Cameraverse that this product is damaged or defective and needs to be returned, is TWO DAYS from when the item is delivered to you. The notification MUST be done in writing through sending an email to email@example.com, and MUST include ALL of the required information clearly laid out in our RETURNS POLICY. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept any returns of damaged or defective products if ALL of this information is not sent to us within this time period. Please be sure that you receive and check your items yourself or if someone else is receiving your goods for you then it is important that they check the order within this time period.