Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM
This item ships exclusively to the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Finland, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Greece, Portugal, Slovenia, Denmark, Hungary, Austria, Luxembourg,South Africa. Please contact us via email for a price estimate if you live outside of these countries.
Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM
The Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens is a wide-angle zoom lens designed specifically for EOS APS-C DSLRs, where it provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 16-28.8mm. The optical design incorporates one aspherical element, one UD (Ultra-low dispersion) element, and one large-diameter element to minimize chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range and contribute to notable image sharpness and clarity. Enhanced lens coatings have also been applied to lens elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for maintained image contrast and color neutrality.
Benefitting working in difficult lighting conditions, an Optical Image Stabilizer has been integrated into the lens design to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to an effective four shutter speed steps. Pairing well with Canon's EOS Movie Servo AF, an STM stepping AF motor produces smooth, near-silent focusing performance that is further benefitted by a rear-focus design, high-speed CPU, and intelligent AF algorithms for quickened focusing. Full-time manual focus override can also be utilized for fine-tuned focusing precision as closely as 8.7".
- Wide-angle zoom lens specifically designed for APS-C-sized sensors provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 16-28.8mm.
- Four-group optical zoom system helps to realize a compact, lightweight form factor.
- One UD element, one aspherical element, and one large-diameter element have been incorporated into the optical design to minimize aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range.
- Enhanced lens coatings have been applied to lens surfaces to reduce flare and ghosting for maintained image contrast and color fidelity.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four stops for improved usability in difficult lighting conditions.
- An STM stepping AF motor realizes smooth, near-silent autofocus that is complemented by a rear focus system, advanced AF algorithms, and a high-speed CPU for fast AF performance.
- Full-time manual focus permits critical focusing precision, even in AF mode.
- A seven-blade circular diaphragm helps to produces an aesthetic out-of-focus quality.
Warranty, Item Condition and Damaged on Arrival Product Returns
The condition of this item is new.
This product comes with a No Warranty, which is honored by the manufacturer. You may wish to increase your warranty period for additional peace of mind by purchasing one of our Mack Warranties, or if it is one of the few not stocked by us you can purchase that particular warranty directly from Mack.
If your product arrives damaged or defective you must return it to us. The period for notifying Cameraverse that this product is damaged or defective and needs to be returned, is TWO DAYS from when the item is delivered to you. The notification MUST be done in writing through sending an email to email@example.com, and MUST include ALL of the required information clearly laid out in our RETURNS POLICY. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept any returns of damaged or defective products if ALL of this information is not sent to us within this time period. Please be sure that you receive and check your items yourself or if someone else is receiving your goods for you then it is important that they check the order within this time period.