Canon EF-M 55-200mm F/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens - Silver (White Box)
This item ships exclusively to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Luxembourg. Please contact us via email for a price estimate if you live outside of these countries.
Canon EF-M 55-200mm F/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens - Silver
Offering a versatile range of telephoto perspectives, the silver EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens from Canon is an 88-320mm equivalent zoom designed for APS-C-format EOS M-series mirrorless cameras. The optical design incorporates one aspherical element and one Ultra Low Dispersion (UD) to control chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the long-reaching zoom range.
Complementing the optical design and telephoto reach is an Optical Image Stabilizer, which compensates for up to 3.5 stops of camera shake to benefit handheld shooting with slower shutter speeds. An STM stepping motor is also featured, which produces fast, smooth, and near-silent autofocus performance to support both stills and video recording applications. For increased control, full-time manual focus operation is also available for making fine-tuned focus adjustments.
- Telephoto zoom lens for EF-M mount APS-C format mirrorless cameras provides an 88-320mm equivalent focal length range.
- One aspherical element and one UD element combine to reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for increased sharpness and clarity.
- Optical Image Stabilizer technology compensates for up to 3.5 stops of camera shake to better enable taking sharp handheld photos in difficult lighting conditions.
- STM stepping motor offers fast, quiet, smooth, and accurate autofocus performance that is ideal for video recording as well as still shooting.
- Full-time manual focus mode (AF+MF) lets you instantly switch to manual focus control in AF mode for making fine-tuned adjustments.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with shallow depth of field or selective focus techniques.
- A five-group optical zoom system maintains a compact, lightweight form factor that is well-matched to the sleek profile of EOS M mirrorless cameras.
Warranty, Item Condition and Damaged on Arrival Product Returns
The condition of this item is new.
This product comes with a 24 month warranty for most products; with the exceptions being a 12 month warranty for waterproof cameras, action cameras, instant cameras, camera light meters, camera flashes, mobile phones, tablet pcs, computers, smartwatches, fitness watches, fashion watches, RC toys, audio items, music equipment, game consoles, gaming keyboards, PS4s, car camcorders, memory cards, home appliances, personal care items, external hard, drives, computer accessories; a 6 month warranty for waterproof cases, camera lens filters, flash remotes; a 3 month warranty for RC toy batteries; and a 1 month warranty for camera accessories, mobile and tablet accessories, computer accessories, games, gaming controllers, audio cables, card readers and rechargeable batteries., which is honored by the manufacturer. You may wish to increase your warranty period for additional peace of mind by purchasing one of our Mack Warranties, or if it is one of the few not stocked by us you can purchase that particular warranty directly from Mack.
If your product arrives damaged or defective you must return it to us. The period for notifying Cameraverse that this product is damaged or defective and needs to be returned, is SEVEN DAYS from when the item is delivered to you. The notification MUST be done in writing through sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and MUST include ALL of the required information clearly laid out in our RETURNS POLICY. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept any returns of damaged or defective products if ALL of this information is not sent to us within this time period. Please be sure that you receive and check your items yourself or if someone else is receiving your goods for you then it is important that they check the order within this time period. DOA items must arrive at the warehouse specified in the given shipping address within 12 days of receiving the authorization code for the return. Customers can also change their minds and return a product despite it being in good working condition provided that we are notified within 7 days and the item arrives at the given shipping address within 12 days of the customer receiving authorization for the return. For change of mind items a restocking fee of 20% of item value will be charged, up to a maximum of €60. Change of mind items are refunded with store credit, though for most items a cash refund can also be requested, for which we charge a flat rate administrative fee of €20.