Canon EF 8-15mm F4 L Fisheye USM
This item ships exclusively to the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Finland, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Greece, Portugal, Slovenia, Denmark, Hungary, Austria, Luxembourg,South Africa. Please contact us via email for a price estimate if you live outside of these countries.
Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM Lenses
The EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM Lens from Canon delivers 180° diagonal angle of view images for all EOS SLR cameras with imaging formats ranging from full-frame to APS-C. When the lens is used with full-frame cameras you can choose between a circular fisheye image or full-frame image by using the zoom.
When used with EOS bodies featuring APS-C or APS-H sensors, the lens produces a more traditional, full frame fisheye view. A zoom-lock mechanism on the lens body allows the range to be limited to the focal length that ensures the best possible full-frame view without unsightly vignetting around the edge. 'C' and 'H' markings can be found next to the zoom operation ring, indicating the wide-angle zoom position where vignette-free shooting is possible with either sensor. For filmmakers and photographers who want the look and feel only possible with extreme wide angle and fisheye photography, the Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM is a world-class choice.
With its Ultrasonic Motor (USM), and Floating Focus System the lens offers fast auto focus even down to a close 6.2" (0.16 m). The lens features UD glass for suppression of chromatic aberration, a Subwavelength coating for reduced ghosting, a Fluorine coating that keeps soiling, smears and fingerprints to a minimum, has full-time manual focus for instant switching from AF to Manual operation, and is built to the standards of the amazing Canon L-series of lenses. The rear gel holder holds up to 3 pre-cut filters. This means the finest optics, the best construction and the best performance available, all in a lens designed to stimulate creativity and deliver stunning images every time.
- For all EOS SLR cameras with imaging formats ranging from full-frame to APS-C
- Delivers 180° diagonal angle of view
- Provides 180° circular fisheye images for full-frame cameras as well as full frame images when using the longer part of the zoom
- Zoom-lock mechanism on the lens body allows the range to be limited to the focal length that ensures the best possible full-frame view without vignetting for APS-C or APS-H sensors
- Rear gel holder holds up to 3 pre-cut filters
- Focus adjustment is through internal focusing and focus cam plus floating mechanism
- The lens features UD glass and aspherical elements for suppression of chromatic aberration, a Subwavelength coating for reduced ghosting, a Fluorine coating that keeps soiling, smears and fingerprints to a minimum
- Full-time manual focus for instant switching from AF to Manual operation
- Tight seal structure ensures excellent dust-proof and moisture-proof performance
Warranty, Item Condition and Damaged on Arrival Product Returns
The condition of this item is new.
This product comes with a No Warranty, which is honored by the manufacturer. You may wish to increase your warranty period for additional peace of mind by purchasing one of our Mack Warranties, or if it is one of the few not stocked by us you can purchase that particular warranty directly from Mack.
If your product arrives damaged or defective you must return it to us. The period for notifying Cameraverse that this product is damaged or defective and needs to be returned, is TWO DAYS from when the item is delivered to you. The notification MUST be done in writing through sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and MUST include ALL of the required information clearly laid out in our RETURNS POLICY. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept any returns of damaged or defective products if ALL of this information is not sent to us within this time period. Please be sure that you receive and check your items yourself or if someone else is receiving your goods for you then it is important that they check the order within this time period.