Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM
This item ships exclusively to the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Finland, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Greece, Portugal, Slovenia, Denmark, Hungary, Austria, Luxembourg,South Africa. Please contact us via email for a price estimate if you live outside of these countries.
Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Lenses
- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range: f/4-45
- 2 Ultra Low Dispersion Lens Elements
- Two Mode Optical Image Stabilization
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Inner and Rear Focusing System
- Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3.9'
- Protective Fluorine Lens Coating
- Dust and Water Resistant Sealing
Canon EF 70-300 f/4-5.6L IS USM telephoto zoom lens brings a favorite zoom range to the celebrated Canon L-series of lenses. It features two Ultra Low Dispersion (UD) elements for improved image quality and reduced chromatic aberration, incorporates a floating focusing mechanism for sharpness from close up to infinity, plus an IS system that increases usability by approximately four stops. The Image Stabilization system also features a function that allows it to continue to operate, even when used on a rigid tripod. An optional Canon Tripod Mount C (W II) is available as an accessory, for balanced mounting on a tripod or monopod. Gleaming white on its exterior, the lens is dust- and water-resistant, and now also features a newly-developed Fluorine coating that resists smears and fingerprints, and significantly eases lens cleaning. For any serious and critical EOS user, this new L-series lens represents an excellent -- and portable -- solution to versatile telephoto lens shooting.
- Two mode optical Image Stabilization System increases usability by approximately four stops
- The lens features a function that prevents erroneous operation when the lens is mounted on a tripod or monopod.
- The EF 70-300 f/4-5.6L IS USM incorporates a floating focusing mechanism for sharpness from 3.9' (1.2m) to infinity.
- Two Ultra Low Dispersion (UD) elements for improved image quality and reduced chromatic aberration
- The lens accepts an optional removable tripod collar, and is dust and water resistant.
- The Fluorine coating keeps soiling, smears and fingerprints to a minimum
Warranty, Item Condition and Damaged on Arrival Product Returns
The condition of this item is new.
This product comes with a No Warranty, which is honored by the manufacturer. You may wish to increase your warranty period for additional peace of mind by purchasing one of our Mack Warranties, or if it is one of the few not stocked by us you can purchase that particular warranty directly from Mack.
If your product arrives damaged or defective you must return it to us. The period for notifying Cameraverse that this product is damaged or defective and needs to be returned, is TWO DAYS from when the item is delivered to you. The notification MUST be done in writing through sending an email to email@example.com, and MUST include ALL of the required information clearly laid out in our RETURNS POLICY. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept any returns of damaged or defective products if ALL of this information is not sent to us within this time period. Please be sure that you receive and check your items yourself or if someone else is receiving your goods for you then it is important that they check the order within this time period.