Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM
This item ships exclusively to the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Finland, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Greece, Portugal, Slovenia, Denmark, Hungary, Austria, Luxembourg,South Africa. Please contact us via email for a price estimate if you live outside of these countries.
Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L IS USM
Retaining the excellent performance at maximum aperture of the much larger f/2.8L but in a smaller size, the EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM Lens from Canon is a professional zoom telephoto suitable for a broad range of applications from sports to portraiture. It is fully compatible with the Extender EF 1.4x II and 2x II teleconverters (requires f/8 AF sensitivity with EF 2x II) and features optical image stabilization (IS) to reduce the blur caused by camera shake. The image stabilization provides the equivalent effect of a shutter speed 4 stops faster and offers an IS mode optimized for following shots of moving subjects.
Like every autofocus Canon "L" lens, the EF 70-200mm f/4L USM delivers optical performance equal to similar fixed focal length lenses, with silent, high-speed ultrasonic (USM) focusing and full-time manual focus override capacity. A focus range limiting option also enables faster autofocus rates.
Distortions and aberrations are remarkably small for a lens of such capability. This lens combines 1 artificial fluorite element with 2 UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) elements to help achieve images free of secondary spectrum aberrations, which are often the bane of consumer-grade telephoto zooms. It is light enough to not need a tripod collar, but for handling purposes there is an optional tripod collar.
The minimum focusing distance is 3.9' (1.2m) throughout its entire range of focal lengths, and it accepts 67mm screw-in filters. A tight seal structure provides protection from dust and moisture for optimal performance in difficult environments.
- An autofocus telephoto zoom lens for both film and digital cameras with constant f/4 maximum aperture performance.
- Two-mode optical image stabilization provides up to 4 shutter speed stops of compensation against blur from camera shake. Mode 2 is optimized for panning shots of moving subjects.
- An ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) provides fast, silent autofocus action.
- Full-time manual focus override enables precise manual focus at all times, even in AF mode.
- Two focus distance ranges enable you to adjust the autofocus to fit your needs and shorten AF speeds. The ranges are 3.9' to infinity for closer subjects and 9.8' to infinity.
- Internal zooming and focusing means that the lens' front element does not rotate.
- Uses 1 fluorite and 2 UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) elements to help control secondary spectrum aberrations.
- Professionally sealed against moisture and dust ingress
- Circular aperture diaphragm for natural-looking out of focus highlights
- Significantly lighter than the canon 70-200mm f/2.8 lenses.
- Uses 67mm filters, is compatible with the optional A-II(W) tripod collar and the 1.4x II and 2.0x II extenders.
Warranty, Item Condition and Damaged on Arrival Product Returns
The condition of this item is new.
This product comes with a No Warranty, which is honored by the manufacturer. You may wish to increase your warranty period for additional peace of mind by purchasing one of our Mack Warranties, or if it is one of the few not stocked by us you can purchase that particular warranty directly from Mack.
If your product arrives damaged or defective you must return it to us. The period for notifying Cameraverse that this product is damaged or defective and needs to be returned, is TWO DAYS from when the item is delivered to you. The notification MUST be done in writing through sending an email to email@example.com, and MUST include ALL of the required information clearly laid out in our RETURNS POLICY. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept any returns of damaged or defective products if ALL of this information is not sent to us within this time period. Please be sure that you receive and check your items yourself or if someone else is receiving your goods for you then it is important that they check the order within this time period.