Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM
This item ships exclusively to the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Finland, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Greece, Portugal, Slovenia, Denmark, Hungary, Austria, Luxembourg,South Africa. Please contact us via email for a price estimate if you live outside of these countries.
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM
The EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Lens from Canon improves upon its predecessor, one of the most acclaimed lenses in the Canon EF line, with superior performance, increased speed and optical quality.
The Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM lens is an essential telezoom lens for sports, wildlife or portraits. The EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM is a workhorse telephoto zoom lens designed for professional use.
This lens construction consists of one fluorite and five ultra-low dispersion optical elements which help deliver the sharpness and reduced aberrations. The IS II Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to 4 stops of correction at all focal lengths and features two modes for stabilization of still objects and while panning to follow moving subjects. An ultrasonic focusing motor provides fast, smooth and silent autofocus action.
This lens has a minimum focusing distance of 3.9' (1.2m) at all zoom settings so you can shoot close to your subject even in smaller spaces. Like all Canon L-series lenses, this telephoto zoom is dust and moisture resistant and designed to keep on going even in the most challenging of environments.
- Fluorite & ultra-low dispersion lens elements reduce aberrations and contribute to high resolution, high-contrast imaging.
- Two-mode Image Stabilization can correct for all types of camera shake. Mode 1 corrects for still images and Mode 2 for the extraneous up and down movement created when panning with a moving subject.
- An ultrasonic autofocus motor provides fast, smooth and silent autofocus.
- Manual focus override enables precise manual focus even when in autofocus mode.
- A focus range limiter lets you set the range of focus distance which enables shorter focusing times. The two ranges are 3.9' to infinity and 8.2' to infinity.
- A truly round aperture hole results in more pleasing out-of-focus areas.
- Tight seal structure ensures excellent dust-proof and moisture-proof performance.
- Removable, rotatable tripod collar is included.
Warranty, Item Condition and Damaged on Arrival Product Returns
The condition of this item is new.
This product comes with a No Warranty, which is honored by the manufacturer. You may wish to increase your warranty period for additional peace of mind by purchasing one of our Mack Warranties, or if it is one of the few not stocked by us you can purchase that particular warranty directly from Mack.
If your product arrives damaged or defective you must return it to us. The period for notifying Cameraverse that this product is damaged or defective and needs to be returned, is TWO DAYS from when the item is delivered to you. The notification MUST be done in writing through sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and MUST include ALL of the required information clearly laid out in our RETURNS POLICY. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept any returns of damaged or defective products if ALL of this information is not sent to us within this time period. Please be sure that you receive and check your items yourself or if someone else is receiving your goods for you then it is important that they check the order within this time period.