Canon EF 35mm f/2 IS USM
This item ships exclusively to the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Finland, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Greece, Portugal, Slovenia, Denmark, Hungary, Austria, Luxembourg,South Africa. Please contact us via email for a price estimate if you live outside of these countries.
Canon EF 35mm f/2 IS USM
Canon EF 35mm f/2 IS USM Lenses is a fast 35mm prime lens for photographers shooting hand held in low light. This 35mm prime lens with a four-stop Image Stabilizer and f/2 maximum aperture – ideal for low-light photography. Ultrasonic AF is fast and accurate. An aspherical lens element boosts image quality.
- EF Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2-22
- Glass Molded Aspherical Element (GMo)
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Ultrasonic AF Motor & Rear Focusing
- Manual Focus Override
- Micro-Stepping Drive
- Low-Speed Focus Drive for Video
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 9.48"
- Eight Blade Circular Aperture
The EF 35mm f/2 IS USM Lens from Canon is a wide-angle prime lens with a fast maximum aperture. It is ideal as an everyday lens and is very effective in low light conditions
The lens' ring-type ultrasonic motor (USM), rear focusing system, and high-speed CPU--with optimized AF algorithms--ensure that you experience quick, quiet and precise autofocus action. Its circular eight-bladed diaphragm gives pleasing, soft background effects, and a Glass Molded (GMo) aspherical lens element minimizes aberrations and contributes to higher image quality out to the edges of the frame.
Adjust focus using either autofocus (AF), or full-time manual focus, without having to switch modes or change camera settings. Optical Image Stabilization (IS) gives up to 4 shutter speed stops of compensation against the blur caused by camera shake, providing clearer images when shooting in low light. A micro-stepping drive provides quieter operation and a low speed focus drive delivers optimal results when shooting video.
- 1) Optical Image Stabilization (IS)
- Canon's optical Image Stabilization provides four stops of effective shutter speed compensation for camera shake, and can detect normal shooting or panning and automatically switch to the optimal IS mode. This means you can shoot in dimmer conditions, capturing images with shutter speeds up to four stops slower than would otherwise be possible.
- 2) Glass Molded Aspherical Element (GMo)
- A single Glass Molded (GMo) aspherical lens element achieves high image quality with improved performance in the edges of the lens.
- 3) Rear Focusing & Ultrasonic Motor (USM)
- A ring-type USM, high-speed CPU with optimized AF algorithms, and rear-focusing system combine to enable silent and fast autofocusing to help you focus right on the action.
- 4.) Full-Time Manual Focus Override
- With this lens, you have access to full-time manual focus for manual adjustment even while in AF mode.
5) Micro‐Stepping Drive Aperture
The construction of the aperture mechanism uses micro-stepping drive control for quieter operation during each shot.
6) Minimum Focusing Distance: 9.48"
This lens has a minimum focusing distance of 9.48" (24 cm).
7) 8x Circular Diaphragm Blades
With eight circular blades, the lens' diaphragm delivers very pleasant, soft bokeh background effects.
Warranty, Item Condition and Damaged on Arrival Product Returns
The condition of this item is new.
This product comes with a No Warranty, which is honored by the manufacturer. You may wish to increase your warranty period for additional peace of mind by purchasing one of our Mack Warranties, or if it is one of the few not stocked by us you can purchase that particular warranty directly from Mack.
If your product arrives damaged or defective you must return it to us. The period for notifying Cameraverse that this product is damaged or defective and needs to be returned, is TWO DAYS from when the item is delivered to you. The notification MUST be done in writing through sending an email to email@example.com, and MUST include ALL of the required information clearly laid out in our RETURNS POLICY. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept any returns of damaged or defective products if ALL of this information is not sent to us within this time period. Please be sure that you receive and check your items yourself or if someone else is receiving your goods for you then it is important that they check the order within this time period.