Canon EF 300mm f/2.8 L IS II USM
This item ships exclusively to the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Finland, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Greece, Portugal, Slovenia, Denmark, Hungary, Austria, Luxembourg,South Africa. Please contact us via email for a price estimate if you live outside of these countries.
Canon EF 300mm f/2.8 L IS II USM Lenses
The EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II USM Lens from Canon is the perfect choice for nature, wildlife and sports photographers.
Using the three mode Optical Image Stabilization allows you to shoot at shutter speeds 4 stops slower, and the advanced third IS mode activates only when the shutter button is fully pressed, so you can pan with fast-moving subjects without the IS function interfering with composition and framing. An ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) enables smooth, fast and quiet autofocus and a Power Focus mode allows smooth focus change which is especially important while shooting video. A focus preset function allows you to store focusing positions and return to them in an instant when needed. An AF stop button will pause autofocus with just a touch and manual focus override allows precise manual focus even in AF mode.
Image sharpness is enhanced with fluorite optics that deliver reduced chromatic aberration and SWC (SubWavelength structure Coating) reduces flare and ghosting. A circular aperture design helps to produce pleasing out of focus areas.
Dust and water sealing keeps the lens functioning even in less than ideal conditions and magnesium and titanium construction elements make it lighter than its predecessor. Fluorine coating on the front and rear lens surfaces allows dirt to be removed easily and an attachment slot is provided for a wire-type security lock. The EF 300mm f/2.8L is compatible with Canon's EF1.4x III and EF2x III extenders and this lens includes a lens hood, 52mm drop-in gelatin filter holder, a detachable tripod collar and a hard travel case.
- Fluorite optics for sharper images and less chromatic aberration.
- Lighter weight due to magnesium and titanium construction elements.
- Three IS (Image Stabilization) modes offer a 4-stop shutter speed advantage.
- Advanced image stabilization Mode 3 activates only when shutter button is fully pressed, allowing for panning to follow fast-moving subjects.
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor and inner focus system enable fast, smooth and silent AF action.
- Power Focus mode allows smooth focus change when shooting video.
- Focus preset allows you to establish focus points and return to them quickly when needed.
- Focusing distance range can be selected with a switch on the lens barrel. By setting a suitable focusing distance range, actual autofocus time can be shortened. The three focusing ranges are 6.6-19.7', 19.7' to infinity and Full range.
- An AF Stop Button allows you to immediately pause autofocus action with a touch of a button on the lens barrel.
- Dust and water sealing for shooting in the most challenging environments.
- Detachable lens hood, a detachable, rotatable tripod collar, drop-in gelatin filter holder and hard travel case are supplied with the 300mm f/2.8L lens.
Canon EF 300mm f/2.8 L IS II USM Lenses is a light weight and high-performance L-series super-telephoto lens, for all types of action photography. With 4 stop Image Stabilizer with 3 modes ideal for all types of action photography. The EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II USM delivers outstanding image quality in a robust lightweight construction.
Warranty, Item Condition and Damaged on Arrival Product Returns
The condition of this item is new.
This product comes with a No Warranty, which is honored by the manufacturer. You may wish to increase your warranty period for additional peace of mind by purchasing one of our Mack Warranties, or if it is one of the few not stocked by us you can purchase that particular warranty directly from Mack.
If your product arrives damaged or defective you must return it to us. The period for notifying Cameraverse that this product is damaged or defective and needs to be returned, is TWO DAYS from when the item is delivered to you. The notification MUST be done in writing through sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and MUST include ALL of the required information clearly laid out in our RETURNS POLICY. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept any returns of damaged or defective products if ALL of this information is not sent to us within this time period. Please be sure that you receive and check your items yourself or if someone else is receiving your goods for you then it is important that they check the order within this time period.