Canon EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM (W.Box)
This item ships exclusively to the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Finland, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Greece, Portugal, Slovenia, Denmark, Hungary, Austria, Luxembourg,South Africa. Please contact us via email for a price estimate if you live outside of these countries.
Canon EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM
- EF Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Two Aspherical Elements & One UD Element
- Optimized Lens Coatings
- STM AF Motor Supports Movie Servo AF
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Internal Focusing; Manual Focus Override
- Seven-Group Zoom Optical Design
- Rounded Seven-Blade Diaphragm
Offering the quiet and smooth autofocusing benefits of a stepping motor for full-frame EOS DSLRs, Canon's EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens is a standard telephoto supporting the use of the Movie Servo AF mode. Complementing the focusing precision is an equally apt Optical Image Stabilizer, which helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by four shutter speed stops to benefit working with slower shutter speeds or longer focal length positions. This wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens is designed as a useful option for everyday shooting, and champions working in difficult lighting conditions for both photo and video applications.
With regard to the optical design, this lens incorporates two aspherical elements and one UD element to reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range and benefit overall image sharpness and clarity. Furthermore, optimized coatings have also been applied to individual elements to suppress surface reflections for contrast-rich, color-neutral imaging.
The lens is also designed around a seven-group zoom optical system, along with an inner-focusing mechanism to quicken focusing times. Additionally, a seven-blade rounded diaphragm is employed to produce a smooth out-of-focus quality beneficial to selective focus imagery.
- Standard wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame EOS DSLRs, however it can also be used with APS-C-sized sensors, where it will provide a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 38.4-168mm.
- A lead screw-type STM stepping motor is incorporated into the lens' design to provide quick, smooth, and near silent autofocus performance. Additionally, this focusing mechanism also pairs well with EOS cameras featuring the Move Servo AF mode to enable continuous focusing performance when working in live view.
- Two aspherical elements and one Ultra-Low Dispersion (UD) element are incorporated within the lens design to reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range.
- Optimized lens coatings help to suppress lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and more color-neutral imagery.
- Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed stops to better enable working in difficult lighting conditions.
- A seven-group zoom optical design, along with an internal focusing mechanism contribute to quickened and responsive handling as well as a more compact form factor.
- When working in the autofocus mode, full-time manual focus override can be used to instantly switch between auto and manual focusing methods.
- Seven rounded diaphragm blades contribute to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
Warranty, Item Condition and Damaged on Arrival Product Returns
The condition of this item is new.
This product comes with a No Warranty, which is honored by the manufacturer. You may wish to increase your warranty period for additional peace of mind by purchasing one of our Mack Warranties, or if it is one of the few not stocked by us you can purchase that particular warranty directly from Mack.
If your product arrives damaged or defective you must return it to us. The period for notifying Cameraverse that this product is damaged or defective and needs to be returned, is TWO DAYS from when the item is delivered to you. The notification MUST be done in writing through sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and MUST include ALL of the required information clearly laid out in our RETURNS POLICY. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept any returns of damaged or defective products if ALL of this information is not sent to us within this time period. Please be sure that you receive and check your items yourself or if someone else is receiving your goods for you then it is important that they check the order within this time period.