Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
This item ships exclusively to the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Finland, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Greece, Portugal, Slovenia, Denmark, Hungary, Austria, Luxembourg,South Africa. Please contact us via email for a price estimate if you live outside of these countries.
Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
- EF Mount L-Series Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-32
- Life-Size (1:1) Macro Magnification
- Ultra-Low Dispersion Lens Elements
- Hybrid Optical Image Stabilization
- Ultrasonic Focus Motor
- Focus Range Limiter
- Dustproof and Moisture Proof Sealing
- Truly Circular Diaphragm
- Minimum Focus Distance: 12"
The EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens from Canon is the L-series version of Canon's popular 100mm Macro lens. As an L-series lens it offers the utmost in optical construction, including ultra-low dispersion lens elements and moisture and dustproof seal structure on the barrel. Its 100mm focal length is effective for portraiture and other telephoto applications and as a macro lens with 1:1 magnification and a 12" minimum focus distance, it is ideal for life-size close-up imaging.
The lens features Hybrid Optical Image Stabilization with up to 4-stops of shake control for effective low light capture and with the vibration gyro and acceleration sensor it compensates for both angular and shift camera shake during close-up shooting. An ultrasonic focus motor (USM) provides quick and quiet auto-focusing and full-time manual focus override enables precise manual focus eve in AF mode. A focus range limiting function offers three distance ranges to control the range in which the AF looks for focus, thus reducing focusing time. Internal focus system means that the barrel does not extend when focusing, which is crucial when shooting macro.
This lens includes a dedicated lens hood and is compatible with an optional Canon tripod collar and Canon Macro Ring Lite.
1. Tele-Macro Focal Length
- The convenient 100mm focal length of the Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens allows for a comfortable shooting distance between the camera and subject, and less chance of shadow interference when shooting at closer focusing ranges.
2. Life-Size Image Reproduction
- The lens allows for continuous focusing down to 1:1 life-size magnification. Optional extension tubes can increase this ratio for even greater magnification.
3. L-Series Optical Quality
- As a Canon L-series optic, the Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens can be counted among the sharpest, best-built, weatherproof optics available for Canon EOS SLR cameras.
4. Hybrid Optical Image Stabilization
- With the vibration gyro and acceleration sensor, the hybrid image stabilization system is effective for close-up shots. With a 4-stop compensation the IS enables blur-free images when shooting telephoto in low light and when working close-up in macro mode.
5. Quick and Quiet Focusing
- By incorporating an ultrasonic focus motor, Canon has improved the speed and reduced the noise levels of the lens's autofocus system, while still allowing for full-time manual override.
6. Focus Range Limiter
- Focusing distance range can be selected with a switch on the lens barrel. By setting a suitable focusing distance range, actual autofocus time can be shortened. The three focusing ranges are 1-1.6', 1.6'-infinity and the full range of 1' to infinity.
Warranty, Item Condition and Damaged on Arrival Product Returns
The condition of this item is new.
This product comes with a No Warranty, which is honored by the manufacturer. You may wish to increase your warranty period for additional peace of mind by purchasing one of our Mack Warranties, or if it is one of the few not stocked by us you can purchase that particular warranty directly from Mack.
If your product arrives damaged or defective you must return it to us. The period for notifying Cameraverse that this product is damaged or defective and needs to be returned, is TWO DAYS from when the item is delivered to you. The notification MUST be done in writing through sending an email to email@example.com, and MUST include ALL of the required information clearly laid out in our RETURNS POLICY. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept any returns of damaged or defective products if ALL of this information is not sent to us within this time period. Please be sure that you receive and check your items yourself or if someone else is receiving your goods for you then it is important that they check the order within this time period.