Bonica Video Light G8V15
This item ships exclusively to the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Finland, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Greece, Portgual, Slovenia, Denmark, Hungary, Austria, Luxembourg,South Africa. Please contact us via email for a price estimate if you live outside of these countries.
Bonica Video Light G8V15
- Video Light utilizes 6 LEDs and precision reflective optics to eliminate “Hot Spots” .
- output at full power: 1500 lumens.
- Operates on 8 x AA size NiMH rechargeable batteries with a roughly 60 minute of burn time at full power when using 2700mAh batteries.
- 60 degree beam wide coverage with no noticeable hot spots.
- Continuous dimmer control from 100% to 10% brightness
- Unerwater Depth rated to 180 feet.
- MSRP $399 not including batteries
Based on the research we have done, the $399 MSRP is still currently the best for underwater video light with those features. The operating cost is also the lowest, because:
1. Bulb Replacement - The brightness is comparable to a 60W halogen or a 20W HID, but the LED has an operating life of 50,000 hours and most likely would never need replacement during the life time of the diver, while the halogen and HID bulbs hve to be replaced after several hundred hours, and they are expensive to replace.
2. Battery Replacement - Li-ion batteries are many times more expensive to replace than NiMH batteries. The AA-size is readily available and inexpensive to replace.
Warranty, Item Condition and Damaged on Arrival Product Returns
The condition of this item is new.
This product comes with a 1 Year Warranty, which is honored by the manufacturer. You may wish to increase your warranty period for additional peace of mind by purchasing one of our Mack Warranties, or if it is one of the few not stocked by us you can purchase that particular warranty directly from Mack.
If your product arrives damaged or defective you must return it to us. The period for notifying Cameraverse that this product is damaged or defective and needs to be returned, is SEVEN DAYS from when the item is delivered to you. The notification MUST be done in writing through sending an email to email@example.com, and MUST include ALL of the required information clearly laid out in our RETURNS POLICY. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept any returns of damaged or defective products if ALL of this information is not sent to us within this time period. Please be sure that you receive and check your items yourself or if someone else is receiving your goods for you then it is important that they check the order within this time period.