Bonica Snapper 1080P HDDV Dive Package with Bag
This item ships exclusively to the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Finland, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Greece, Portgual, Slovenia, Denmark, Hungary, Austria, Luxembourg,South Africa. Please contact us via email for a price estimate if you live outside of these countries.
The Bonica Snapper 1080P HDDV G8V15 Package includes the following items:
- Snapper 1080P HDDV Camera
- Waterproof Silicone Skin (rated to 3.5m)
- Polycarbonate Housing (rated to 55m)
- Nylon Travel Bag
- 1440x1080P at 30 frames per second (sharpest picture on the largest TVs)
- 1280x720P with full widescreen at 60 frames per second (best balance of high definition and natural motion)
- 8 megapixel stills with a built-in LED flash
- Auto focus lock remains in the same field despite a moving environment
- Records on SD & SDHC memory cards up to 32 GB
- A swappable lithium ion battery charges by an included adapter or a common mini USB computer cable
- .MOV files allow efficient compression and easy editing
- With the silicon skin alone, keep your camera clean and dry to 12 feet (3.5m) underwater or anywhere else. Also, the skin provides a great backup while inside the outer housing
- The rugged polycarbonate outer housing will take your Bonica down 180 feet (55m)
- A compact remote tucked in the housing under the control pins, eliminates complexity, and ensures control of all functions
Warranty, Item Condition and Damaged on Arrival Product Returns
The condition of this item is new.
This product comes with a 1 Year Warranty, which is honored by the manufacturer. You may wish to increase your warranty period for additional peace of mind by purchasing one of our Mack Warranties, or if it is one of the few not stocked by us you can purchase that particular warranty directly from Mack.
If your product arrives damaged or defective you must return it to us. The period for notifying Cameraverse that this product is damaged or defective and needs to be returned, is SEVEN DAYS from when the item is delivered to you. The notification MUST be done in writing through sending an email to email@example.com, and MUST include ALL of the required information clearly laid out in our RETURNS POLICY. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept any returns of damaged or defective products if ALL of this information is not sent to us within this time period. Please be sure that you receive and check your items yourself or if someone else is receiving your goods for you then it is important that they check the order within this time period.