BBWiFiRouter - Free 16GB MicroSD Included
Now with External MicroSD Storage!
Needing a router? Needing a covert camera? The BBWiFiRouter is what you need! Not only is this router fully functional it also serves as a Wi-Fi hidden camera. Within minutes you can have the device set up to view live video footage from the free downloadable app from your smartphone, or tablet.
This camera can be viewed and/or record videos in 1080P, 720P, or 480P video over a wide viewing angle of 90°. No need to worry about the battery life on this camera as it is powered via normal AC power.
- View and Record Live streaming on android, iOS, or locally via PC.
- Record to External Storage Up to 128GB
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via email or phone app
- Able to operate in low light (1 lux or greater)
- Video Resolution: 1080P, 720P, 480P
- Recording Modes: Continuous video and motion detection
- Viewing Angle: 90°
- Storage: External Up to 128GB (Class10 or higher card)
- Power Supply: 350MA/3.7V
- Time/Date stamp
- 1 x BBWifiRouter*
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- 1 x 16GB MicroSD Card and Adapter
- Windows XP and up
- Mac OS 10.5 and up
- Android 4.0 and up
- Apple iOS 7 and up
*Please note the following:
- BBWiFi items save to MicroSD Cards in .asf format and do not support skipping ahead in the video.
- The currently listed retail price for this item is the MAP price
- BushBaby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times
- Styling may vary slightly from image depicted.
- BBWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- .ASF Video format does not support the ability to skip time when playing back.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 ghz Wi-Fi Networks
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.