0lympus Digital ED 12-100mm F4.0 IS PRO Lenses
This item ships exclusively to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Luxembourg. Please contact us via email for a price estimate if you live outside of these countries.
0lympus Digital ED 12-100mm F4.0 IS PRO Lenses
Spanning an impressive wide to telephoto range, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-100mm f/4 IS PRO Lens from 0lympus is a 24-200mm equivalent zoom designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Characterized by its f/4 constant maximum aperture, this lens offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range to suit both stills and video shooting. Its optical design incorporates a slew of low dispersion and aspherical elements in order to reduce both chromatic and spherical aberrations, and both a ZERO coating and a Z Coating Nano have been applied to greatly reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast.
Benefitting handling the expansive zoom range is five-axis Sync IS, which compensates for up to 6.5 stops of camera shake when paired with select OM-D or PEN camera bodies. A Movie & Stills Compatible (MSC) high-speed imager AF system provides quick, accurate, and quiet focusing performance well-suited to both photo and video applications, and a manual focus clutch permits fast changing to MF for more precise control. Additionally, a lens function button is featured on the side of the barrel for direct settings adjustment, and the lens also features a weather-sealed construction for use in trying environmental conditions.
- Spanning a wide-angle to telephoto range, this 12-100mm zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 24-200mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture provides consistent illumination throughout the zoom range to benefit both stills and video applications.
- One double-sided aspherical element and three aspherical elements are featured in the optical design to limit spherical aberrations for improved sharpness with reduced distortion. Additionally, five extra-low dispersion elements, two Super HR (high-refractive index) elements, and one HR element are also used to control chromatic aberrations and color fringing for greater clarity and color fidelity.
- Both a ZERO Coating and a Z Coating Nano are applied to individual lens elements to noticeable reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color neutrality in strong lighting conditions.
- Five-axis Sync IS is available to minimize the appearance of camera shake when working with slower shutter speeds for sharper handheld shooting. When used in conjunction with select OM-D and PEN cameras, this IS system affords up to 6.5 stops of camera shake prevention.
- A MSC autofocus system provides quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance to benefit both still photo shooting and movie recording. Additionally, an MF clutch is used for fast changing to manual focus for more precise control.
- Weather-sealed construction guards the lens against dust and moisture for working in harsh environments.
- Circular seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Warranty, Item Condition and Damaged on Arrival Product Returns
The condition of this item is new.
This product comes with a 24 month warranty for most products; with the exceptions being a 12 month warranty for waterproof cameras, action cameras, instant cameras, camera light meters, camera flashes, mobile phones, tablet pcs, computers, smartwatches, fitness watches, fashion watches, RC toys, audio items, music equipment, game consoles, gaming keyboards, PS4s, car camcorders, memory cards, home appliances, personal care items, external hard, drives, computer accessories; a 6 month warranty for waterproof cases, camera lens filters, flash remotes; a 3 month warranty for RC toy batteries; and a 1 month warranty for camera accessories, mobile and tablet accessories, computer accessories, games, gaming controllers, audio cables, card readers and rechargeable batteries., which is honored by the manufacturer. You may wish to increase your warranty period for additional peace of mind by purchasing one of our Mack Warranties, or if it is one of the few not stocked by us you can purchase that particular warranty directly from Mack.
If your product arrives damaged or defective you must return it to us. The period for notifying Cameraverse that this product is damaged or defective and needs to be returned, is SEVEN DAYS from when the item is delivered to you. The notification MUST be done in writing through sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and MUST include ALL of the required information clearly laid out in our RETURNS POLICY. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept any returns of damaged or defective products if ALL of this information is not sent to us within this time period. Please be sure that you receive and check your items yourself or if someone else is receiving your goods for you then it is important that they check the order within this time period. DOA items must arrive at the warehouse specified in the given shipping address within 12 days of receiving the authorization code for the return. Customers can also change their minds and return a product despite it being in good working condition provided that we are notified within 7 days and the item arrives at the given shipping address within 12 days of the customer receiving authorization for the return. For change of mind items a restocking fee of 20% of item value will be charged, up to a maximum of €60. Change of mind items are refunded with store credit, though for most items a cash refund can also be requested, for which we charge a flat rate administrative fee of €20.