Canon EOS 200D Body Only Digital SLR Camera - Black [kit box]
This item ships exclusively to the following countries: USA, Canada. Please contact us via email for a price estimate if you live outside of these countries.
Canon EOS 200D Body Only Digital SLR Camera - Black [kit box]
With a compact and lightweight body, the black Canon EOS 200D (also called the EOS Rebel SL2) DSLR Camera provides users with a fully-featured system that won't weigh them down. Packed into the tiny body is a capable 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and a DIGIC 7 Image Processor, both of which work together to create sharp, vivid images at native sensitivities up to ISO 25600 and extended sensitivities up to ISO 51200. Video shooting has received a boost with Full HD 1080p recording possible at up to 60 fps. The SL2 also manages some significant body upgrades, with the main addition being a 3.0" vari-angle touchscreen LCD for intuitive operation and the ability to work at odd angles with relative ease.
As a DSLR, the SL2 obviously retains the optical viewfinder for fast, natural composition of your images and it can shoot continuously at speeds up to 5 fps. This setup also features a 9-point AF system for capturing tack sharp images. If you are working in Live View or shooting video, the SL2 does offer Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology, providing fast, accurate focusing in these modes and with intuitive control via the touchscreen. Additionally, the SL2 has a microphone input for higher quality audio recording during movie shooting.
For those inclined to share their journeys, the SL2 features built-in Wi-Fi with NFC and Bluetooth, making connecting to a smart device fast and simple. This setup permits wireless control over camera settings as well as the ability to transfer files to your phone. The SL2 also offers a Feature Assistant to help new shooters learn how to use the camera and its functions.
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- Both a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 image processor are used to deliver high sensitivity and fast camera performance to suit both stills and video applications. A flexible native ISO 100-25600 range, which can be extended to ISO 51200, suits working in a variety of lighting conditions, and the processing capabilities minimize noise for notable clarity. The processor also contributes to a fast 6 fps continuous shooting rate for photographing fast-moving subjects.
- 9-Point AF System and Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Benefitting stills shooting with the optical viewfinder, a 9-point phase-detection autofocus system provides quick and precise focusing in difficult lighting conditions. The center point is also a cross-type for enhanced accuracy and speed. When recording video, or shooting in live view, a Dual Pixel CMOS AF system is employed that offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording
- In addition to stills recording, the SL2 also supports Full HD 1080p video recording at up to 60 fps in the MP4 format. Video recording is benefitted by the inclusion of Dual Pixel CMOS AF and the Movie Servo AF focusing functions, as well as the touchscreen design of the LCD monitor for intuitive control. Additionally, an external microphone jack is incorporated in the body design for greater control over your recorded sound.
- Body Design and Other Features
- Large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive method for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a vari-angle design to better enable working from high and low angles.
- Optical pentamirror viewfinder serves a clear means for eye-level shooting.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Included LP-E17 rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 820 shots per charge.
- A Feature Assistant user interface is available to highlight and guide use of specific camera modes and features.
Warranty, Item Condition and Damaged on Arrival Product Returns
The condition of this item is new.
This product comes with a 24 month warranty for most products; with the exceptions being a 12 month warranty for waterproof cameras, action cameras, instant cameras, camera light meters, camera flashes, mobile phones, tablet pcs, computers, smartwatches, fitness watches, fashion watches, RC toys, audio items, music equipment, game consoles, gaming keyboards, PS4s, car camcorders, memory cards, home appliances, personal care items, external hard, drives, computer accessories; a 6 month warranty for waterproof cases, camera lens filters, flash remotes; a 3 month warranty for RC toy batteries; and a 1 month warranty for camera accessories, mobile and tablet accessories, computer accessories, games, gaming controllers, audio cables, card readers and rechargeable batteries., which is honored by the manufacturer. You may wish to increase your warranty period for additional peace of mind by purchasing one of our Mack Warranties, or if it is one of the few not stocked by us you can purchase that particular warranty directly from Mack.
If your product arrives damaged or defective you must return it to us. The period for notifying Cameraverse that this product is damaged or defective and needs to be returned, is SEVEN DAYS from when the item is delivered to you. The notification MUST be done in writing through sending an email to email@example.com, and MUST include ALL of the required information clearly laid out in our RETURNS POLICY. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept any returns of damaged or defective products if ALL of this information is not sent to us within this time period. Please be sure that you receive and check your items yourself or if someone else is receiving your goods for you then it is important that they check the order within this time period. DOA items must arrive at the warehouse specified in the given shipping address within 12 days of receiving the authorization code for the return. Customers can also change their minds and return a product despite it being in good working condition provided that we are notified within 7 days and the item arrives at the given shipping address within 12 days of the customer receiving authorization for the return. For change of mind items a restocking fee of 20% of item value will be charged, up to a maximum of $60. Change of mind items are refunded with store credit, though for most items a cash refund can also be requested, for which we charge a flat rate administrative fee of $20.